Kapsch BusinessCom, ein Unternehmen der global agierenden Kapsch Group, unterstützt als Digitalisierungspartner Unternehmen bei der Steigerung der Business Performance und Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle und agiert dabei als Berater, Systemlieferant und Dienstleistungsanbieter. Das umfangreiche Portfolio umfasst Lösungen für ICT-Infrastruktur, smarte Gebäude-, Medien- und Sicherheitstechnik sowie Outsourcing-Services. Umfassendes Know-how und eine Vielzahl von erfolgreichen Use Cases machen Kapsch zum idealen Begleiter bei der digitalen Transformation.
The future is now - and we are looking for great people to help us.
As our Agile Coach and Scrum Master, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Scrum Teams and their products and services.
- Serve as the leading Scrum Master in one or more co-located or distributed Scrum Teams in the area of software development focusing on IoT, data science and the digital transformation of large-scale enterprises in a department with 30 team members
- Contribute to the companies agile transformation by bridging the gap between traditional units in organization and Scrum Teams
- Coach and support the feature teams in agile practices, help to enact the agile mindset - also with stakeholders
- Coach the Product Owner(s) in maximizing valuable outcomes for customers and users
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by the Scrum Team
- Facilitate the team’s self-organization, ensuring the team follows the Scrum process, remove impediments
- Ensure a good relationship between within the Scrum team as well as with others outside the team
- Several years of experience as Agile Coach and Scrum Master
- Familiarity and interest in Scaled Scrum Frameworks (e.g. Nexus)
- Experience in coaching and moderating cross-functional, distributed teams
- Great skills in communication and empathic acting
- Passionate about people and improving the environment in which they work
- Profound German (C1/2) and English skills (B2)
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- A minimum gross salary of € 42.000 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Attracting new talents and to minimize the commuting time, we offer the flexibility to work in one of our satellite offices near the main offices in Vienna or Linz.
Depending on projects needs and availability, you have the opportunity to reduce commuting to the main offices to 1-2 days a week but still have to chance meet and work with your colleagues.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Apply directly for this position here: https://jobs.kapsch.net/login/1979?referrer=jobs.kapsch.net
or visit us on our career platform onestepahead: https://onestepahead.kapsch.net/at/jobsapidetail/1979
We are looking forward to getting to know you.