Here at Artivive, we celebrate the many ways we work. We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You'll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. In other words, we're all whole humans and expect the same from you. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role.
About the Product
Artivive is easy to use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and the Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
More than 65,000 users are creating artworks with Artivive and are having exhibitions in 92 countries. For museums, exhibitions, galleries, and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
- Add and support new features in the backend of Artivive
More About You:
- You have substantial experience in improving large scale web applications.
- You prefer to focus on server work with occasional full-stack tasks.
- You have a mix of frontend and backend experience
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or helpful.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with: Node, MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Redis, Docker / AWS
What Awaits You
A fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup. Right work/life balance and a dynamic, young team. A market-compliant overpayment according to experience and qualifications and/or through performance-based remuneration is provided.
If this job opportunity fits your career development plans we are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, relevant references and publications) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that the unique contributions of all Artivive's members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.