RIDDLE&CODE is Europe’s leading company for blockchain interface solutions. It is one of the few - if not the only company - which has developed its own blockchain based hardware & software products that bridge the digital and the physical world. RIDDLE&CODE offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of blockchain and cryptography products and to expand your skills while driving and developing cutting-edge technology.
Groundbreaking wallet design, innovative blockchain IOT solutions and technology around identity, integrity and transaction are in the center of our current development efforts.
To make sure that - besides a unique job environment - you’ll have the time of your life RIDDLE&CODE is located in Vienna/Austria which – for the 10th time in a row – has been awarded the city with the best quality of life in the world!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Familiarity with python web application servers and frameworks (Flask, Django)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational SQL or NoSQL DB systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Straight problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
Who you will work with
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate with a young yet globally recognized blockchain technology spearhead company.
- Work hand in hand with clients functional and technical experts
- Directly work with many of the biggest players in various industries: luxury goods, energy, production, banks, and exchanges
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create new, maintain and improve existing web application (Flask & React)
- Translate requirements and workflows into usable applications and applications
Starting as a team member we plan to expand your responsibilities over time to eventually build up and lead your own project team.
The law obliges us to state gross salary guidelines of the collective agreement for this position (at least € 3.139,- p.m. to € 4.209,- for a ST2 rating and 38.5 hours per week or at least € 2.518,- p.m to € 3.449,- p.m. for a ST1 rating and 38.5 hours per week).
We strive to offer compensation that corresponds to your personal qualification, your experience and in line with the current market.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application, please send your CV with Ref: Full Stack Python Dev to firstname.lastname@example.org.