RIDDLE&CODE is Europe’s leading company for blockchain interface solutions. It is one of the few - if not the only company - which has developed its own blockchain based hardware & software products that bridge the digital and the physical world. RIDDLE&CODE offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of blockchain and cryptography products and to expand your skills while driving and developing cutting-edge technology.
Groundbreaking asset management solution design, car wallets or innovative blockchain IOT solutions, RIDDLE&CODE offers a variety of products around identity, data integrity and immutable transactions with ledger technology and cuttingedge cryptography in the center of our current development efforts. RIDDLE&CODE has a strong footprint in various industries, with particular focus on banking/fintech, automotive and energy industry. More information can be found at www.riddleandcode.com
RIDDLE&CODE is in the process to roll out a number of new products. These products must be accompanied by first class user interfaces for various groups of clients and end-users.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer with at least 5 years of industry experience, a solid track record and a passion to work as part of an agile team that creates products at the cutting edge of technology.
To make sure that - besides a unique job environment - you’ll have the time of your life RIDDLE&CODE is located in Vienna/Austria which – for the 10th time in a row – has been awarded the city with the best quality of life in the world!
- 5+ years of UI/UX development experience
- Good English is a must
- Fluent in German
- Writing efficient code
- Develop new user-facing features
- Experience with SaaS products; bonus for developer tools and data-driven visualization
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with web applications for mobile devices is a big bonus
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Maintaining software documentation
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the web application once built
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI and Front End and development techniques and achievements
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as experience in working with teams in a pro-active fashion
- The ability to work your way through research & planning stages, figure out all possibilities & handle edge-cases.
- Good sense of humor (at times “Viennese sarcasm”) and basic table soccer skills are a plus.
- Experience with at least one server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (RESTful, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to interface applications.
Who you will work with
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate with a young yet globally recognized blockchain technology spearhead company.
- Work hand in hand with technical experts of various domains (Internal and external)
- Directly work with the product manager on the various product streams (digital asset management solutions, car wallet, track & trace solutions etc.)
- Directly work with many of the biggest players in various industries: luxury goods, energy, production, banks, and exchanges
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine the needs of end users (various types) of technical and product documentation
- Study product and solution and align with PM and developers to identify the requirements of the interfaces to develop
- Basic experience to sketch UI prior to development
- Work with technical staff to identify technical requirements
- Adopt existing CI guidelines
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Test final UI/UX in a structured way before release (with focus to automation)
Candidate is expected to take existing UI/UX requirements and inputs and sketch and develop/program the user interfaces. Work directly with our computer hardware and software engineers and product manager to identify and translate technical-, product- and consumer-related interface requirements. Therefore, you must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds. Interact with various engineers to plan API and data endpoint integrations. After a product is released, you also may work with customers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
Candidate will have to be located in Vienna and work from RIDDLE&CODE office.
The law obliges us to state gross salary guidelines of the collective agreement for this position (at least € 3.139,- p.m. to € 3.565,- for a ST2 rating and 38.5 hours per week or at least € 2.518,- p.m to € 3.048,- p.m. for a ST1 rating and 38.5 hours per week. Rates for free-lance assignments are negotiable based on experience and skills, with certain travel costs being reimbursed.
We strive to offer compensation that corresponds to your personal qualification, your experience and in line with the current market.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application, please send your resume and track-record with Ref: Front End Developer, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants give their implicit consent that their personal data gets stored and processed for recruitment purposes only.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!