RIDDLE&CODE is Europe’s leading company for blockchain interface solutions. It is one of the few - if not the only company - which has developed its own blockchain based hardware & software products that bridge the digital and the physical world. RIDDLE&CODE offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of blockchain and cryptography products and to expand your skills while driving and developing cutting-edge technology.
Groundbreaking wallet design, innovative blockchain IOT solutions, groundbreaking wallet design and technology around identity, integrity and transaction are in the center of our current development efforts. More information can be found at www.riddleandcode.com
To make sure that - besides a unique job environment - you’ll have the time of your life RIDDLE&CODE is located in Vienna/Austria which – for the 10th time in a row – has been awarded the city with the best quality of life in the world!
RIDDLE&CODE is looking for a DevOps Engineer with passion.
- Experienced In operating distributed systems
- Experienced in operating PKI and access management
- Experienced In setting up and operating high availability
- Experienced working with security concepts such as root of trust, symmetric and public key protocols & crypto cores, security middleware and key provisioning
- Experienced In administration of Linux/Unix operating systems and their permission systems.
- Knowledge of standard cryptographic algorithms, security protocols and their implementation aspects will be highly valued
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- System architecture and specification background
- Ability to write precise documents to support processes and a sustainable growth
- Ability to set up new or improve given processes
- Applies configuration management, operations management, and security technologies
- Ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Ambitious to build up systems and Infrastructure
- Good English is a must
- Fluent in German
Who you will work with
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate with a young yet globally recognized blockchain technology spearhead company.
- Work hand in hand with technical experts of various domains (Internal and external)
- Directly work with many of the biggest players in various industries: luxury goods, energy, production, banks, and exchanges
- The candidate will have to be located in Vienna and work from RIDDLE&CODE office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up, operate, administrate, and extend
- distributed systems around the globe
- Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) for the purpose of confidential executions and processes
- monitoring of the infrastructure
- local and cloud infrastructure to support the demands of a growing company
- Definition and adjustment of operational processes to support SLAs
Starting as a team member we plan to expand your responsibilities over time to eventually build up and lead your own project team.
The law obliges us to state gross salary guidelines of the collective agreement for this position (at least € 3.139,- p.m. to € 3.565,- for a ST2 rating and 38.5 hours per week or at least € 2.518,- p.m to € 3.048,- p.m. for a ST1 rating and 38.5 hours per week).
We strive to offer compensation that corresponds to your personal qualification, your experience and in line with the current market.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application, please send your CV with Ref: DevOps Engineer, to firstname.lastname@example.org.