Artivive brings art to life. It's an easy-to-use tool for artists to expand their artwork into new dimensions using augmented reality. We are a Viennese start-up founded in 2017 aiming to change the way art is made and consumed.
We are looking for:
A Unity Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to their limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will be:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Qualifications for the Position:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3 years of C#/Unity development
- Experience publishing on iOS, Android, and WebGL platforms
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Proficient knowledge of Git
What Awaits You:
An amazing learning experience in a fast-growing startup. Good work/life balance and a great dynamic, young team. Minimum salary for this position is Eur 2800 gross per month, plus market-conform overpayment based on qualifications and experience.
If this job opportunity fits your career development plans we are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, relevant references and publications) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org