- Provide On Site- and Project-Support (Trainings, Coaching,...)
- Plan and Accomplish Lean Assessments and Projects/Workshops
- Provide/Share/Apply Lean Tools and Methods
- Analyse and Improve Workflows, Processes,...
- Establish Lean Roadmaps with Site-Core-Team
- Creation of Synergies and Best Practice Sharing
- University degree in economics or equivalent degree / certifications
- More than 3 years of work experience as a Lean Specialist
- Knowledge of Lean Management in administrative areas and lean methods and tools (Structured Problem Solving)
- Experience in Project Management and with Integrated Management Systems (e.g.: ISO Specifications/Requirements)
- Proven track record of process improvements which led to increased efficiency and sustainalbe reduced cost
- Good understanding of Digital Workflows
- Experience in the development and accomplishment of Lean Trainings
- Fluency in German and English
For this position we offer a minimum payment of 49,820 € /year, plus social benefits and possible bonuses. Especially qualified and experienced candidates will be offered overpay.
More information: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/d81c714be769