Wir haben bei uns am AIT (Austrian Institute of Technology) in Wien Floridsdorf seit kurzem eine Masterarbeit ausgeschrieben:
- The main challenges and goals of this thesis are the improvements of our laboratory test infrastructure as well as conducting research about the proper grid integration of electric mobility.
- Other relevant tasks are the development and programming of the AIT EV/EVSE emulator, automated test design, grid simulations, smart charging algorithms and other. The finished emulation and simulation framework should enable automated testing of real devices according to existing and future standards.
- Within this master thesis, together with our multidisciplinary team you will focus on novel challenges by developing sophisticated EV/EVSE test infrastructure and emulation frameworks as well as performing grid simulations of future mobility scenarios.
- The work provided by the thesis is expected to be an input to the continuous development of AITs laboratory and software infrastructure in the research field of grid integration of electric mobility.
- Ongoing master’s studies in the field of electrical engineering, informatics or similar.
- Working knowledge of Electronics and basic PCB design
- Programming skills in C and C++
- Knowledge of a scripting language, such as Python and experience in Realtime OS (eg. FreeRTOS/uCOs) is an advantage
- Working experience with industrial grade automation systems and within a high-power laboratory would be a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team
- Very good command of German or English (in spoken and written)
EUR 779,- gross per month for 20 hours/week based on the collective agreement (KV Außeruniversitäre Forschung). There will be additional company benefits. As a research institution, we are familiar with the supervision and execution of master theses and we are looking forward to supporting you accordingly!
Hier der Link zur Bewerbung: https://jobs.ait.ac.at/Job/126892