Prescreen is one of the fastest-growing HR tech startup in the German-speaking world. Located in the heart of Europe, beautiful Vienna, we are working with HR departments all over the planet to make recruitment easier and improve the candidate experience. Together with our parent company XING — the leading professional network in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland — we share one mission: enabling companies to hire the best.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help our team to grow and excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A challenging task:
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions of our frontend stack in our agile development team.
- You will skillfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, product owners and many other stakeholders.
- Your tasks include taking care of cross-browser compatibility, performance and usability optimization of the frontend for desktop and mobile devices.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a highly dynamic and agile environment.
A convincing background:
- You are up to date with the latest frontend technologies, preferably using Vue.js and ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts effectively in production.
- You are able to do blindfolded semantic HTML and modern CSS.
- You are familiar with the principles of performant, optimized and responsive mobile websites;
- You have a cross functional mind-set and are motivated to also dive into other domains like devops, testing, design, UX or backend development.
- Packaging (npm, yarn) and code versioning with git are not new for you.
- It is important for you to understand design concepts and translate them into a well-made frontend.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working as a team player in a feedback appreciated environment that are focus on achieving their goals together.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
An inspiring environment
- A permanent contract for full-time employment.
- The chance to work on a product that is used and loved by over 1000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Career chances within Prescreen & Xing.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 34.454 Euro gross. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
Apply here: https://xing-se.jobbase.io/job/24ym8i3g