Die Bitpanda GmbH
sucht nach einen Junior Java Developer (m/f) in Wien.
Field of activity
- The right candidates show a strong focus for both functional and non-functional requirements such as responsiveness, resilience and fault-tolerance of Java applications.
- You want to work with the next-generation Java application stacks and some of the most performant messaging solutions currently available.
- At Bitpanda, we are looking for a passionate and driven team-member who will be assigned to an agile & fast-paced team.
- If you are looking for a position that will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measures then Bitpanda is the right place to work.
What you should offer
- Knowledge of Java8 OO principles
- Java 8 streams
- HTTP web communication
- Experience with testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, principles of QA)
- Integration and development with Docker
- Git and Maven build tools ecosystem
- Advantageous: Experience with Apache Kafka
- Advantageous: Vert.X and SpringBoot
- Advantageous: Reactive Streams, RxJava or similar
- Advantageous: Knowledge of administering PostgreSQL
- Advantageous: Websockets
- Advantageous: AWS and DevOps knowledge