We (Humai Technologies GmbH, Wien) are looking for a DevOps Engineer to contribute to our growing portfolio of Enterprise Scale Visual Recognition solutions targeting Global Fortune 500 companies.
- have at least 3 years’ experience in software development with focus on IT architectures, operations, monitoring, security, standards and procedures, systems managed on-premises as well as in the cloud and earned a relevant degree
- or have an understanding of software architectures and design patterns related to SOA and Microservices solutions
- or have some experience with at least one container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or private Cloud solutions such as OpenStack or Cloud Foundry
- or have some understanding of configuration management via Ansible, Puppet or Chef and some experience with source automation server like Jenkins, Hudson or Gitlab
- and are proficient in spoken and written English, and
- love working in a diverse team with different backgrounds and a mix of juniors and seniors, and are eager to learn and share skills and know-how with others; have a strong sense of ownership about your work and strive for the best solutions for the customers and the team
THEN WE ...
- can offer you to work on exciting projects around our Enterprise Scale Visual Recognition solution as well as products based on cloud and on-premises solutions with an outstanding ecosystem of customers and partners
- can offer the chance to grow your skills and expertise in our fast-growing company and match your skills and interests with our broad range of challenges and
- provide you funny board games that you can play with a smart team on Fridays supported by a refrigerating choice of free drinks
- provide participation to several team events such as soccer matches, marathon competition, after-work evenings as well as culinary workshops
Full job-post here: http://jobs.humai.tech/2018-De…r-Humai-INTERNATIONAL.pdf
Other IT jobs and more information about us: https://www.humai.tech/en