Senior Front-end JAVA Developer bei GLOBAL BLUE gesucht
Für mehr Infos hier klicken
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom desktop, web and service applications
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in an agile Team setup together with PM and QA
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
[h=3]REQUIREMENTS[/h]Experience and Education
- University graduate / bachelor’s degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and principles and JAVA programming language skills
- In-depth experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in consuming API’s (SOAP / REST)
- Preparedness to develop, maintain and modernize legacy software applications
- Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
- Experience with Testing and CI; TDD, automated unit/functional/integration testing
- Good understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns, MS SQL Server skills or similar and understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings
- UX designer experience
- Web designer experience
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel (max 10%)
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- Team-building, Team events, Christmas Party