Frontend (Angular) engineer (m/f) - 20-40 hours a week
We are a small startup in Vienna, Austria that is looking for a frontend engineer.
We create a software as a service solution for face to face fundraising. We work together with leading research facilities, cultural institutions and non governmental organisations. Among our around 100 clients are Amnesty International, WWF or Save the Children.
Our software helps those organisations acquiring supporters so they can keep doing what they do best: making the world a better place!
We need your help for this!
What we are looking for:
- Your have already maintained at least one big AngularJS (Angular 1) project for at least a year.
- You are a team player and do not need a lot of management interference
- You are self motivated and have a getting things done attitude.
- You are good in communicating in german and/or english (you write clear and reproducible bug reports, you speak up immediately if something feels fishy).
- You see yourself as software gardener rather than Ninja or Rockstar.
- You are comfortable using Git, feature branches and pull requests / merge requests
What we can offer:
- You will be responsible for all our frontend needs.
- Flat hierarchies in a small team where you can add a lot of value.
- You can choose your own working hours (but there are some dates and times where you have to be available).
- Agile development process in two week sprints.
- Code Reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and a structured deployment process keep our software quality on a high level.
- Company retreat twice a year (all expenses paid).
- Occasional Hackathons where the dev team can work on whatever they want (without management or customers).
- Minimum salary of EUR 2.825,- per month (wage agreement, Kollektivvertrag). We are happy to pay more according to your qualification!
- Our Frontend is written in AngularJS communicating with our backend through a restful API
- Our backend is Django/Python with PostgreSQL, Nginx, Celery, ElasticSearch
- Our infrastructure is on AWS managed by Terraform
If you are interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible include links to a AngularJS project you have worked on.