[FONT=&]At screenagers we work at the intersection of technology and design to craft unique digital products that bring real value to their users. To complement our team we're looking for a person passionate about solving complex technical problems, who has no fear of maintaining current architecture and is able to assist in the development of new projects.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong programming skills in PHP (MVC, OOP, common design patterns)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, understanding of different types of data structures
- Strong MySQL and database design skills
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Adherence to coding and documentation standards
- Laravel Framework is a plus
- We offer a great office environment in the 6th district of Vienna with a motivated young team of professionals.
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making combined with a penchant for the newest tech out there will make it the perfect atmosphere for anyone passionate about web technologies and software products.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and creating backend architecture from scratch or adapting it to fit the requirements.
- You will work with designers and project owners to bridge the gap between requirements, design and technical implementation, taking an active role on all sides and defining how the final product looks as well as how it works.
- Intrigued? Then drop us an email at work (at) screenagers.com, we'd love to get to know you!