DocFinder.at is Austria’s number one search engine to find health care providers and medical information. To enlarge our young and creative team we are searching for a committed and talented...
We offer you the opportunity...
· to work on exciting and diversified projects in a fast-growing environment
· to take actively part in our dynamic and future-oriented company
· to work with a young and highly motivated team
· to bring your own ideas to life
· to work with the latest technologies
You have the following skills…
· Fluent in English (German is beneficial)
· Very good experience with PHP (OOP, TDD)
· Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
· Experience with MVC frameworks like Yii2 or Symfony 3
· Understanding of SEO, especially regarding frontend design
· Familiar with GIT
· Interest in modern web technologies like React, Angular 2, ES2016, Babel, Mocha
· Experience with high-traffic pages (Caching, Clustering)
· Experience with search technologies like Elastic Search or Solr
· Experience with WordPress
You make us happy with…
· strong analytical skills
· the ability to work independent and well structured
· personal motivation and flexibility
· a strong sense of responsibility
· being an active member in the open source community (e.g. GitHub)
· your ability to find and implement quick and efficient approaches
We are offering full-time positions as well as part-time positions. For a full-time position we offer a salary from 24.000€ to 42.000€ gross per annum depending on qualifications and/or experience.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your application including CV with photo as well as a portfolio presentation of your previous projects via mail to: email@example.com