We are looking for a committed developer to implement sophisticated and user-friendly web applications and content management systems based on Python (Plone, Zope, Pyramid, Django).
We expect work experience or education in the fields of
- developing advanced technical solutions,
- implementation of content management systems and web applications,
- database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.).
Additional qualifications are welcome but not mandatory
- experience with Plone, Zope, Pyramid and Django,
- methods of modern software development,
- configuration and setup of hosting environments (nginx, Varnish, Apache etc.),
- personal commitment and willingness to learn,
- team oriented work attitude and a high degree of personal responsibility,
- readiness for interdisciplinary work,
- high quality awareness,
- perfect knowledge of either German or English.
- EU citizenship or work permit for Austria
Sorry, no agencies, no freelancers.
- a full-time / part-time job (30 hours or more),
- working in a highly motivated team,
- flexible working times and fair working conditions,
- challenging web projects,
- possibility to shape and influence projects and the company.
WIENFLUSS is developing web sites and web applications for well known clients since 2005. We are based in central Vienna near MuseumsQuartier. You will work in a multinational team of 13 people with different backgrounds and expertise. WIENFLUSS is one of the leading Austrian experts for accessible web solutions.
Gross salary according to the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag 2015 (collective agreement for IT industry): at least 2.302 EUR per month (ST1 Einstiegsstufe) respectively 2.789 EUR per month (ST1 Regelstufe) for 38,5 hours per week, but can be higher depending on work experience and qualification. The salary will be paid 14 times a year.
We are looking for your application including qualification, work experience, education and references. Please indicate your salary expectations. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.