Adspired Technologies is an innovative technology startup based in Vienna, Austria (Spengergasse near Naschmarkt/Pilgramgasse U4). We create tools to support businesses in understanding, interpreting and acting on data, enabling them to make faster and better informed decisions.
We are expanding our great international team. Thanks to the aircondition in our friendly loftoffice the heat outside does not bother us too much! Wuzzler available as well as unlimited coffee. Please have a look at our open positions: http://adspired.com/careers/
Most relevant for the users of the informatik-forum is probably the
Software Engineer with Quality Assurance Focus (f/m)
- ensure that our business intelligence software is awesome and high-quality
- write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues
- identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
- expand our end-to-end automated test coverage and build tools to help us test more efficiently
- interact with users to triage inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues
- work with Engineering, Customer Support and Product Management teams to identify high-impact issues
- knowledge of QA standards and methodologies
- previous experience with SQL and performance of backend testing required
- work comfortably in different application layers (UI, Business Logic, Domain / Database)
- some experience with relational database systems and object-relationalmapping frameworks
- knowledge of Grails or similar web application framworks like Play, Ruby on Rails, Django,..
- some experience with any of Linux, Git, Amazon AWS, Postgres, Liquibase, Bootstrap, D3.js, R, Spock, Flux, Go
- good coding habits (writing unit tests, comments, thoughtful naming, use of patterns where appropriate, etc.) – you love clean, well organized and documented code
- German or English, spoken and written
- an innovative startup environment
- a critical role in our small, but A-level development team
- flexible working hours (including home office)
- the opportunity to learn new skills, to activate creatively and to extend the area of responsibility
- close insights into entrepreneurship, with the possibility of shaping the development of the company
- gain a foothold in the Austrian startup scene and seize the opportunity of working on interesting projects beyond Adspired Technologies
- collective contract minimum for this position is € 2.227,- (14 salaries per year)
- willingness for excess payment according to qualifications, hence the actual salary can be higher (please note: Austrian work law bind us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position)
More about Adspired
At Adspired we develop software for data generation, aggregation, analytics and monetization within the marketing & e-commerce verticals. We get thins done and look for talents in our team that are passionate about what we are doing. We foster a very open communication and efficient work culture and that’s not just because we are sitting in an awesome open space office.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com! Ideally tell us your earliest possible start date.
/ Bitte beachte(t): Lebenslauf kann natürlich gerne auch auf Deutsch geschickt werden. Feedback folgt auf jeden Fall sobald wie möglich. Genauer Starttermin wie in der Praxis so üblich: subject to discussion. Grundsätzlich im konkreten Fall je früher desto besser.
Bottom Line: if you are interested please get in touch with us!