Eingangstest

• Can u at least post ur answers? Ty.

All the information necessary to pass the online Eingangstest is contained in the pl1.pdf available in TISS. I'm sure there are people on this forum who would be glad to help you out if you post some specific questions, but we're not going to just blindly give you the answers (besides that, I'm not even sure if everyone receives the same questions or if they are randomized).

The course isn't going to get any easier so do yourself a favor and read the PDF.

A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code.

• Dear students, you have to _understand_ the first lecture(s)---a recap from past courses like formal methods---in order to pass this course. As ExAmerican wrote: the course isn't going to get any easier, so better prepare yourself before you take this course.

• Hallo, wie löst ihr das : Let Σ = (Func, Pred) be a signature with Func = {f/1,g/2,a/0,b/0} and Pred = {p/1}. Which of the following are terms over Σ? The variables are {x,y,z,...}. In pl1.pdf steht nur blackboard !

• Ich brauche auch hilfe mit diese Frage oder so in der Art
    Let Σ = (Func, Pred) be a signature with Func = {f/1,g/2,a/0,b/0} and Pred = {p/1,q/2}. The variables are {x,y,z,...}. Which of the following are formulas over Σ ('->' denotes the implication arrow; '&' conjunction; 'v' disjunction; '-' negation)?

Wie löst man solche Beispiele?

• g/2 ist als zweistellige FUNKTION zu interpretieren, p/1 als einstelliges PRÄDIKAT.

Folien 9-16 erklären so ziemlich alles was man braucht um das Beispiel zu lösen.
    Soweit ich verstanden habe gibt es sowas wie geschachtelte Prädikate nicht, außerdem auf die Klammerung achten, es ist ja Syntax und wir wissen schon ausm Programmieren was es heißt wenn eine Klammer fehlt oder so :)

MILAN - Tu sei tutta la mia vita!
    schön' Tach noch, ne

Edited 2 times, last by enrimilan ().

• Danke, das hat ja sehr geholfen.
    Nur das ich weiß ob ich richtig verstanden habe, zb bei dem bsp
    Let Σ = (Func, Pred) be a signature with Func = {f/1,g/2,a/0,b/0} and Pred = {p/1}. Which of the following are terms over Σ? The variables are {x,y,z,...}.
    wäre
    g(x,f(f(b))) correct und f(g(x),y) wäre falsch.

Bin ich richting? Nur ein Bestätigung bitte, damit ich weiterfahren kann

//Sache Erledigt , Danke enrimilan

• review the inductive definition of terms. with it it is possible to solve the term-question. before you start with the test, answer the question if it is possible that predicates are part of a term (this was my mistake).
    and for the formula-question: simply put, a formula have to lead to a boolean-value.

i hope someone can confirm this!